Zensa Numbing Cream
Formulated for painful procedures like waxing, microblading, injections, tattooing, and more.
- Maximum strength 5% lidocaine
- Lasts 2-3 hours and is safe to reapply on broken skin to extend numbing sensation
- pH neutral formula is safe to use on the most sensitive areas like eyelids, lips, and the bikini area
- Does not contain vasoconstrictors that will affect the settling of ink
- Vitamin E acts as an anti-inflammatory to boost the healing process
- Vegan & steroid-free
- Active: Lidocaine 5% w/w.
- Non-medicinal: Benzyl Alcohol, Carbopol, Lecithin, Propylene Glycol, Vitamin E Acetate, Purified Water.
How to apply:
- Clean & Apply -Take a hot shower or clean the area with an alcohol swab. Apply a thick layer of numbing cream, do not rub in.
- Seal – Cover the area with an air-tight wrap to support fast absorption. Leave numbing cream on for 30-40 minutes for tattoos & hair removal, 15-20 minutes for permanent makeup, and 10 minutes for injections.
- Wipe – Remove air-tight wrap and wipe away excess cream before beginning the procedure.